From a corporate governance perspective, following a comprehensive assessment of SRIT’s Board of Directors composition & integrity, business planning, commitment towards shareholders, customer complaints/incidents, quality management, risk management, financial reporting management system, financial reporting system, compliance to trade laws, and fair competition, the German “TÜV Rheinland” Corporate Governance Assessment Agency rated SRIT with a 4-star rating, meaning 4 on a scale of 5 equivalent to Level-4 maturity. SRIT’s score on all aspects of corporate governance including BoD composition & integrity, quality & risk management, information security management, financial reporting management system, financial reporting system, compliance to trade laws, product safety & fair competition is 5/5 representing a cumulative average score of 96.9%.
SRIT is accredited by the Government’s Quality Council as a SCSP. Government’s Quality Council Organization comes under the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH).
This formal accreditation is mandatory for organizations such as SRIT involved in the business of providing services to the Government to process smart card of nationals and their families as per Government defined guidelines.
SRIT operates in several countries: At SRIT we have deployed enterprise class software solutions for large corporations such as:
- 5 years into application software building & deployments for Baxter-America and its 146 locations across 49 countries. Baxter is a Fortune 500 American Corporation
- 5 years doing the revenue management solution for Bahrain’s National Telecom Corporation (Batelco) in joint-venture with the British Cable & Wireless Plc.
- 6 years into solution building & deployments for the American Boston Consulting Group (BCG) & its European locations. BCG is one among the big-5 in business process reengineering.
- 8 years into Inter-Connect Systems for tier-1 National Telecom Service Provider, BSNL. Our System manages BSNL’s worldwide inter-operator tariffing, rating, billing, customer care, accounting & administration, reconciliation & settlements.
- 12 years of solution building & deployments for the 115 year-old German conglomerate TÜV Rheinland AG and its 200+ locations including TÜV-Japan, Germany, China & America.
- 12 years into BSS solution for tier-1 telecom BPL Telecom-Hutchison-Essar Loop Telecom
- Enterprise-wide eHealth & Hospital Management product implementations at North Dakota Correctional hospitals in North America, PACS/Medical Imaging product implementations for nine Diagnostic Centres of Canadian Blue Water Diagnostics across Canada, European Shell Oil Corporation’s hospitals in Nigeria, the petroleum major LNG’s hospitals in Nigeria, Mauritius Health Ministry Hospital, UAE’s national oil company ADNOC’s hospitals in Abu Dhabi, American-built Bokamaso Hospital in Botswana, the renowned private-sector tertiary/multi-speciality As-Salam Hospitals in Egypt, all the seven Military Royal Medical Service’s multi-speciality hospitals in Jordan, Hospitals in Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait & Oman . In March 2010, these hospital implementations and the Magnum suite of healthcare IT products went through a divestiture process. SRIT engaged Ernst & Young to manage this process.